As a business unit of LogiGear Corporation, MoWeDe (http://mowede.com ) is dedicated to product development and providing global solutions for software development and relevant services that boost up the delivery cycle and increase the quality. We aim at fostering a culture of continuous learning, collaboration, and innovation. We believe that every team member should feel empowered and having a direct impact and share the team’s successes.
We are growing and looking for passionate and talented developers to join us and share the enjoyment of working in a modern software development environment.
Below are key qualifications we are looking for in our team:
- A professional working etiquette to quickly adapt to the new environment and a high commitment.
- A solid background that is certified by a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- Principles of Operation Systems.
- Principles of programming languages.
- OOP & Design Patterns.
- Data Structure & Algorithm.
- Data modelling & specification (UML, XML, JSON).
- Character Encodings.
- Version Control (Git, Github)
- Good English communication skills.
- Proven skills with Java Core (Java 8 or above).
- Proven skills with Spring Framework and a good understanding of its components (Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, Spring JDBC, JPA, Hibernate, etc.)
- Good skills in unit testing and common tools & frameworks (JUnit, Mockito, Power Mock, etc.).
- It is a plus if having knowledge or experience in:
- FinTech, Blockchain, AI/ML.
- Server technologies including Apache, ISS, Node.js, Nginx, and J2EE.
- DBMS technology, including MSSQL, Oracle, MongoDB, MySQL; and caching mechanisms such as Redis, Memcached, and Varnish.
- Microservices and Cloud Services.
- DevOps and its practices such as Virtualization, CI\CD.
- Software development methodology (Scrum, XP, Kanban).
- Join a development team and perform tasks of a software engineer.
- May be assigned to onsite projects to work directly with clients.
- Partake to achieve the objectives of the team and other organizational goals in an attempt to create more value for the clients and the company.
- Frequently expand the technical capability (supported by the direct manager) via learning and sharing activities.
Be part of our team, you would have opportunities to:
- Join in the software development life cycle, which applies cutting-edge technologies in software development.
- Be a member of an agile team, a group of talents that is cross-functioning, self-organizing, and empowered to deliver values to our clients.
- Expand your capability and experience in modern software development by taking part in many roles of Agile Software Development.
- Enhance your collaboration and communication skills through working directly with clients and other distributed teams.
- Enjoy the English training program and other professional skills training courses delivered by our experts.
- Enjoy a professional working environment, where people are continuously identifying and improving each other’s skills.
- Be encouraged on your career path leverage with a clear capability development plan.
- Have attractive bonuses and compensations.
- Have fun as you work, learn, and play.