MOWEDE (http://mowede.com) is a business unit providing global solutions for software development. We are growing and looking for passionate and talented developers joining us and sharing the enjoyment of working directly with clients. We aim at fostering an environment of learning, collaboration and innovation. We believe that every team member should feel empowered and having a direct impact and share team’s successes.
The role of the Lead iOS Developer is taking high level ideas and transforms them to advanced products. Your role provides technical leadership, with an emphasis on architectural quality and innovation. You will build iOS applications using latest cutting-edge solutions.
Below are key qualifications we are looking for in our team:
- BS/MS degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science/IT or equivalent experiences
- Have 3+ years of experience in iOS development using Objective-C/Swift/React Native
- Experience in s/w principles, code design, and iOS development best practices
- Experience in iOS frameworks, such as UIKit, Foundation
- Knowledge of REST based services and service based architecture
- Knowledge of basic design patterns, frameworks for mobile development
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in iOS SDK, React Native WebSocket, CWStatusBarNotification, FLAnimatedImage, RCTImage, SQLite, CocoaLumberjack
- Experience in continuous integration and unit testing frameworks
- Be familiar with Agile Scrum and have capability of using English to communicate with customers and among the team
- A passion for delivering code quality and high-end products